воскресенье, 21 апреля 2019 г.

successful movement of ankidroid folder to external SDcard


in my phone I have only 16gig internal memory and about 3000 cards that have media (images, sound, short video clips with mp4 formats) so the phone's memory was not enough. I did this to move ankidroid folder to external memory.

1- close the app, go to to this address on external memory: android/data 
3- make a new folder named: com.ichi2.anki
4- move the ankidroid folder (on internal memory) to the above mentioned address so it would be:  /storage/sdcard1/android/data/com.ichi2.anki/ankidroid
5-open the ankidroid app and go to settings/advanced and set the following address for data location instead of storage/ankidroid:
 /storage/sdcard1/android/data/com.ichi2.anki
6-enjoy
maybe in your phone the beginning of the address changes. for exact address you can retrieve the address for example by a sample filej's properties (or details) using x plore or es file manager



edition of line 5: /storage/sdcard1/android/data/com.ichi2.anki/ankidroid
filej's→ file manager's

Thanks so much for showing us how to do this.
Works great! As suggested, I also needed to change the beginning of the path in my case /storage/extSdCard/...

13.05.17real...@gmail.com
your welcome


On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 4:04:53 PM UTC+4:30, Thang La wrote:
Thanks so much for showing us how to do this.
Works great! As suggested, I also needed to change the beginning of the path in my case /storage/extSdCard/...

05.10.17pavel...@gmail.com
Thank you. For me this is function only if AnkiDroid app is installed in inner memory of the phone. When I move the app to the SD Card, AnkiDroid stops working. Pavel

06.10.17franciscojer...@gmail.com
Thanks, on mine I used the ES File Explorer to pick up the correct patch for my Galaxy Tab E
/storage/extSdCard/Android/data/com.ichi2.anki/Ankidroid

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий